12/23/11

Happy...Whatever

Oh dear. I had a post. Or at least post ideas. Until I clicked "New Post" - or what is now the pencil icon in Blogger. Hmmm...you will just have to muddle along with me I guess.

***********************************************************************

Happy Pagan Holidays, Solstice, Hanukkah, Christ-mass, etc., etc., etc.

***********************************************************************

Look what E. gave me! (sock monkey hat in case you can't see from the angle) I LOVE it. Our server at P.F. Changs (Jewish Christmas Eve) last night thought it was a bear, but it was dark in there.
He got a $10 tip for saying my dirty martini would be so dirty I'd need a cigarette afterwards. That and it is the pagan holidays.

*****************************************************

I am STILL freakin' sick at three and 1/2 weeks.

*****************************************************

Received the death certificates yesterday - zero "sanitized" copies. Not sure what I can do without those.
*******************************************************

Had a nice Atkinsy breakfast of bacon and eggs. BACON!

******************************************************
Saw The Descendents last night (see Jewish Christmas Eve above). Excellent George Clooney gazing, but movie less funny than expected; seriously - could they not have given that woman some chapstick?!

******************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment