9/11/11

Quotes

Holiness comes wrapped in the ordinary. There are burning bushes all around you. Every tree is full of angels. Hidden beauty is waiting in every crumb. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B.
I found that quote on a moon, worn as if it had been a shell. Googled Macrina's name and found her blog.


This quote was on Macrina's blog:
If you aren't happy with what you have, how could you be happier with more. Grandma Ros


I don't know who Grandma Ros is, but she pretty smart.





And now for something completely fun:



2 comments:

  1. Kim I really enjoyed the guys having such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good quotes, good dancing. Thanks for my Saturday night entertainment, Kim. Oh wait, I'm going out to hear flamenco music with my girlfriend when she flies in at 9:30 p.m., if I can stay awake, that is. Should they let planes fly so late? (Ah age; what does Grandma Ros say about that?)

    ReplyDelete