10/15/11

Birthday Boy

Today is The Boy's birthday.

You know what that means...
Tomorrow is Oscar Wilde's birthday (the man - not the cat.).

But back to The Boy. Who, by the way, HATES being called that.
Or used to.
Whatever. He tells people I have a stutter because I put an extra "n" on the end of his first name, so we're even as far as I'm concerned.
He also likes to remind me that his initials spell out SMAK.
What's the problem?
Don't get anything monogrammed...
and...
here's a little something for your therapy fund.


I'm happy you're here.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for bringing such an extraordinary man into this world. I know we've never met, but I've been dating The Boy now for over a year, and really would love to meet you! Since that's a little difficult given the distance, thought I'd at least drop you a note saying thanks. He really is The BEST Boy, and I'm so grateful to you for raising him into such a wonderful man. Hope we can meet sometime sooner rather than later. Take care, and thanks again, -Liza Carlson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liza, an endorsement from you is the nicest thing you could ever say to a mother. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete