6/9/10

Hilarious

Pronunciation: \hi-ˈler-ē-əs, hī-\
Function: adjective
Etymology: irregular from Latin hilarus, hilaris cheerful, from Greek hilaros
Date: circa 1840

: marked by or causing hilarity : extremely funny

hi·lar·i·ous·ly adverb

hi·lar·i·ous·ness noun


So Taryn over at Inner Fat Girl said I was hilarious. God bless her.

I want it to be so, but then I read other blogs she has listed on her site like Amalah and And Then I Was A Mom and I think - man, I am so NOT hilarious.

I mean how hilarious can one be when you only have fifteen followers (side note: is fifteen the most stupidly spelled word ever or what?! Where's the "v" from five? WTH.)

Those women (including Taryn) are full of the hilariousness. Really. Check them out.


2 comments:

  1. Coming to see you!! Can't wait!!... We're going to get OUT of the HOUSE and have FUN!!! Whether you LIKE it or NOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, spoken like an extrovert. I'm scared!

    ReplyDelete